Open Liquidity Platform Kyriba’s Start-up Challenge
June 15, 2021
This challenge, targeting innovative fintechs in the fields of Treasury, Payments, Risk and management of excess cash, aims to put the new generation of apps on Kyriba's Open Liquidity Platform
Paris – 14 of June, 2021 - Kyriba, one of the world leaders in IT and financial solutions in the Cloud, invites you to attend the newest FinTech Start-Up challenge in Europe, on the occasion of VivaTech 2021. This is to launch Kyriba Open Liquidity Platform its new open-platform project and validate the first use cases.
Thursday June 17, 2021 from 11:30a.m. to 12:20p.m. CETat the VivaTech Show Porte de Versailles (Paris)
(face-to-face or digital)
The event will showcase the best use case among the 6 start-ups that pitched
. The winner will have early access to the Kyriba platform, as well as dedicated technological resources allowing them to test, develop and market their solution to more than 2,500 Kyriba client companies. The winning start-up will also be offered a dedicated go-to-market operation.
Innovative use cases in various areas: payments, fraud detection, security, connectivity, market feed or SME services.
The Kyriba jury will be composed of:
- Trustpair - trustpair.fr secure payment by validating bank details
- TreasurySpring - treauryspring.com streamline investment from excess cash
- Upswot - upswot.com simplify connectivity to many software services
- Sis ID - Sis-ID.com collaborative platform for securing payments
- Infotrie - Infotrie.com sentiment analysis on suppliers and partners
- Copper - copper.co allow institution to securely invest into crypto
- Boris Lipiainen, Chief Technology and Product officer
- Thierry Truche, Chief Product Officer
- Wolfgang Koester, Head Banking solutions
- Samuel Guillon, VP Strategy, Kyriba
- Félix Grévy, VP Open API & Connectivity
With the participation of Jean-Luc Robert,
Chairman and CEO at Kyriba.
About the challengers:
Trustpair is an all-in-one solution for detecting and preventing wire transfer fraud. It helps mid-cap and major groups verify their suppliers’ bank details and automatically check their payments.
TreasurySpring is a London-based financial technology company that is unlocking multi-trillion dollar short-term money markets through its groundbreaking Fixed-Term Fund (FTF) platform. Fixed-Term Funds offer clients a simple, digital way to minimise risk and maximise returns on excess cash holdings, enabling them to invest surplus cash in the same way as the world’s largest treasury teams at the click of a button, without any infrastructure requirements.
Founded in January 2019, Upswot technology serves dozens of financial institutions helping them to build loyalty and grow engagement among their SMB clients.
The platform is a white-labeled business health dashboard which powers online/mobile banking platforms with 120 API-enabled apps. Using an approach similar to Plaid, SMBs connect their data for continuous, API-enabled access to QuickBooks, Xero, Salesforce, and 120+ other business critical SaaS applications to get accurate cashflow forecast, actionable inisghts, and personalized advice.
Sis ID is a French Fintech company founded in 2016 that supports companies in the fight against bank transfer fraud. Designed and created by CAC 40 Financial Officers and Treasurers, the My Sis ID collaborative platform enables companies to share:
- the challenges of digitising finance,
- their experiences and expertise in respect of fraud,
- their transactional information, within a single, secure, centralized repository, to protect their bank transactions.
InfoTrie is a Financial Engineering and Consulting company headquartered in Singapore, with presence in China, India and Europe (France and UK), and a great pool of expertise in Information Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Financial Engineering & Quantitative Modelling.
It specializes in the development of proprietary Big Data and predictive analytics solutions, trading systems and trading technologies integration and business, Big Data and Financial IT consulting.
Their product offering includes:
- FinSentS, a cutting edge news analytic and Sentiment Analysis engine (www.finsents.com). It scans in real time the web (news, blogs, social media) and proprietary sources for thousands of stocks, FX, commodities or any financial topic... Sentiment scores are correlated to asset prices to ensure consistency. They can be used as technical indicator or as a quantitative real-time feed (market data) for your algorithms or systems (risk, compliance, …). We offer up to 15 years of sentiment history as direct API access or through our data vendor partners.
- Low latency and scalable trading technologies to brokers and financial companies leveraging the latest technical Big Data & AI trends
- Algorithmic trading and pattern matching technologies.
Copper provides secure infrastructure for the institutional digital asset investment community.
All products and services are underpinned by an award-winning custody application, which is built using multi-party computation (MPC) encryption, and can be configured to support cold, warm, and hot wallet solutions.
Asset managers are further protected by the ClearLoop network, which enables off-exchange trading and settlement at tier-1 digital asset exchanges. An offering enhanced by the availability of uncollateralised lending. Copper's secure wallet architecture is available as a standalone application, a mobile app, and a browser extension for smart contract signing.
Through this partnership, sub-Saharan businesses will have access to one of the most innovative and comprehensive Enterprise Liquidity Management platforms on the market, enabling a “liquidity-centric” approach to help Corporates actively manage their cash and liquidity and make more accurate and faster decisions through insight analysis.
The platform is comprised of four major award-winning Enterprise Liquidity Management solutions:
- Treasury to achieve 100% cash visibility and liquidity performance
- Payments for the secure movement of global liquidity
- Risk Management to manage financial risk
- Working Capital to optimize liquidity
Kyriba / Ranieri
EMEA: Caroline Peyrat, [email protected] +33633372920
Paul Farrow, [email protected], +44 7530 269946#
Georgia Porter, [email protected], +44 7972 601853